Fidgeted sentence example
- She fidgeted as she waited.
- Jonny fidgeted but fell silent.
- She fidgeted then rose, too antsy to sit still when her emotions were in turmoil.
- She fidgeted, waiting to see him on the viewer.
- Dean fidgeted in his seat, an arm's length from the door and half an arm length from a light switch.Advertisement
- He fidgeted to keep from reaching out to her.
- "This isn't the way!" she said, as she fidgeted her fat ass on the edge of the seat.
- fidgeted about in order to make this harder for him.
- I fidgeted up and down the raft, abusing myself to myself, and Jim was fidgeting up and down past me.
- He fidgeted with a couple of pens and doodled geometric shapes similar to those around her neck onto stationery bearing the seal of the bed and breakfast.Advertisement
- fidgeted a bit under Spike's gaze.