Fiddly sentence example
- Compared to the combination of keyboard and mouse input for PC games analogue sticks can seem somewhat fiddly and less accurate.
- All they're interested in is having fun at the pool or beach, and fussy, fiddly swimsuits will just get in their way.
- Cutting the boards around door architrave can be fiddly.
- Dislikes: Slightly bulky, fiddly keypad, no mp3 support, 4MB memory, terrible ringtone quality.
- A bit " fiddly " to access - however persevere!Advertisement
- You slice the cloves into 1/8 slices first, it 's a bit fiddly, and put them in a single layer.
- Young children may find trees with fittings that are fiddly difficult to use and this might result in either the tree getting broken or the child not wanting to put their earrings away safely.
- Most watches now come with batteries and this saves the fiddly winding up of the watch and ensures accurate time keeping.
- It's not as fiddly as a snap-front robe, it's easy to close, and it can be adjusted simply.
- It works, tho I found it a bit fiddly in the Antarctic, where I was wearing thick mittens.Advertisement
- The yellow area was covered simply by using a rectangular shape rather than with a fiddly polygon.
- You slice the cloves into 1/8 " slice the cloves into 1/8 " slices first, it's a bit fiddly, and put them in a single layer.
- Central joystick a bit fiddly for my big fingers. overall great fone, hi spec, low price.