Fiddling-with sentence example
- Deacon paused in the act of fiddling with the strange looking contraption strapped to his wrist.
- And when we do, we normally spend our time fiddling with our foam earplugs.
- fiddlened even more about not fiddling with the settings.
- fiddleless to say I couldn't get machine started, and wasted five minutes fiddling with buttons to no effect.
- In addition to this CJ does a little fiddling with the contrast levels, making them a touch high.Advertisement
- Scott looked down at the manuscript on the piano, " still fiddling with this piece then ", he asked.
- Dear Auntie Al, I quite often get caught fiddling with specimens of ancient Scottish history that are usually very valuable.
- Was fiddling with something on the railings, where the dead flowers in their cellophane wrappers had been tied for weeks.
- This ensures that no fish leap out, and it will also keep other pets of yours-cats especially-from fiddling with the aquarium.
- Before fiddling with the pH of your soil, it's critical to conduct a good soil test.Advertisement
- If the idea of fiddling with electrical wiring scares you, why not opt for a chandelier that uses candles instead of electricity?
- Minimize distractions - avoid cell phone conversations, fiddling with the radio, or eating while driving.
- They're quick and convenient to use, so you won't find yourself frustrated, fiddling with your glasses when you're on the go.
- Strangely enough, men also start fiddling with their socks, or shoes.
- Deb, who is fiddling with her cell phone and make-up, runs into a citrus truck.Advertisement
- The headphones are designed to eliminate all of that pesky fiddling with tangled cables business that accompany most traditional headphones, because the audio wire in fits with the lanyard itself.