Fiddlers sentence example
- American fiddlers sometimes use a variant of this which they call the " Georgia Shuffle " .
- Several English fiddlers have been recorded using this pattern, on undotted as well as on Newcastle style hornpipes.
- Inver, near the mouth of the Bran, was the birthplace of the two famous fiddlers, Niel Gow (1727-1807) and his son Nathaniel (1766-1831).
- The other story involves two traveling fiddlers who arrive in Inverness seeking somwhere to play.
- The 1822 collection included the tune " Craigellachie Bridge " (p. 30) which is still often played by fiddlers nowadays.Advertisement
- Stuart has competed in the Glenfiddich Fiddle Championships a major competition for Scottish fiddlers as a result of being invited three times.
- Or again, traditional fiddlers often hold the bow nearer the middle.
- I'm not suggesting the old players used jazz levels of syncopation but the light syncopation typical of Anglo-American fiddlers is probably a guide.
- I 'm not suggesting the old players used jazz levels of syncopation but the light syncopation typical of Anglo-American fiddlers is probably a guide.
- Early versions of the group included musicians Monroe, Cleo Davis, fiddlers Art Wooten and Tommy Magness, bass players Amos Garren and Bill Wesbrooks, and singer/guitarist Clyde Moody.Advertisement