Fiddled sentence example
- He fiddled with his coffee cup.
- In the car, I fiddled with the necklace that hung around my neck.
- I fiddled with it a little bit, dragging it back and forth.
- Angel fiddled with her mini-computer as she walked.
- I fiddled with my cell phone, willing it to ring.Advertisement
- moped over to his seat, fiddled endlessly with his stool and dusted down the piano.
- She has fiddled with toe shoes left on the upright piano, but she tosses them behind the piano before she opens the door.
- Andie fiddled with her wedding dress while she listened to me moan from warm water soothing my aching body.