Fibroid sentence example
- Fibroid tumor-A non-cancerous tumor of connective tissue made of elongated, threadlike structures, or fibers, which usually grow slowly and are contained within an irregular shape.
- Because a post-operative complications, caused mainly by a fibroid, I bled heavily for weeks.
- Drugs can be used to help shrink the fibroid, in severe cases the only option is to undergo a hysterectomy.
- However, in reality, a large and pedunculated subserosal fibroid may have a severe impact on fertility and pregnancy.
- fibroid embolisation with no obvious problems to date.Advertisement
- fibroid tumor and it was removed.
- fibroid size was 64% .
- fibroid embolization for symptomatic leiomyomata Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- Hysterectomy is the most common treatment used for uterine fibroid removal, and accounts for 30% of all fibroid treatments.
- fibroid in a post-menopausal woman would arise suspicion and prompt surgical removal.Advertisement
- This may happen if you have a small or unusual shaped uterus, a fibroid or low-lying placenta.
- Read the latest on fibroids; how to treat uterine fibroids and how fibroid tumors can affect you.