Fibroblasts sentence example
- Numerous fibroblasts, together with polyblasts, are visible in the fibrin mass, and the vessels at the periphery of the damaged zone are now seen to be sending out offshoots which assist in the process of absorption.
- After five to seven days we find the connective tissue cells taking the principal part in the building up of the new permanent tissue, for at this stage there is an active proliferation of the fibroblasts.
- At the same time there is brought about an alteration in the arrangement of the position of the fibroblasts.
- Enhanced MAPK6 activity has been described in fibroblasts and upon treatment with serum or phorbol esters.
- These peptides will increase the skin's thickness, stimulate collagen fibroblasts, reduce wrinkles and generally improve the appearance of aging skin.Advertisement
- Granulation occurs, which means that special cells called fibroblasts make collagen to fill in the wound.
- My group has recently identified IL-6, which is produced by synovial fibroblasts, as a major anti-apoptotic factor in the rheumatoid joint.
- It consists of neonatal dermal fibroblasts cultured in vitro onto a bioabsorbable mesh to produce a living, metabolically active tissue.
- Finally, we previously reported a role for A-SAA in matrix degradation through the production of metalloproteinases from RA synovial fibroblasts in vitro.
- In some cases primary human fibroblasts have been used.Advertisement
- Budding of Rous sarcoma virus and vesicular stomatitis virus from localized lipid regions in the plasma membrane of chicken embryo fibroblasts.
- But surprisingly, mice embryo fibroblasts (MEFs) derived from these embryos proliferated normally and ERK activation was also completely normal.
- These are lung fibroblasts derived from a 14 week male fetus of a 27 year old woman aborted in 1966 for 'psychiatric reasons ' .
- In addition, skin fibroblasts were examined in a single patient.
- These changes include hypertrophy of bronchial smooth muscle, transformation of fibroblasts to myofibroblasts, and deposition of subepithelial collagen.Advertisement
- Closely on the advance of this .army of phagocytes or scavenger cells follows the third line of defenders, the connective tissue cells or fibroblasts.
- There are some other cells in the marrow such as plasma cells, fibroblasts, and reticuloendothelial cells.
- For example, for X-ALD, diagnosis can be made from cultured skin fibroblasts or amniotic fluid cells.