Fibroblast sentence example
- Taspine did not have an effect on specific assays for macrophage chemotaxis, neutrophil activation, fibroblast proliferation, or matrix assembly.
- Fat cells arise from the fibroblast lineage, and consist of a central lipid droplet, surounded by a thin skin of active cytoplasm.
- She is a transgenic sheep produced by transfer of the nucleus of a cultured fetal fibroblast.
- The healing response as demonstrated by fibroblast outgrowth is retarded when compared with conventional conjunctival closure.
- Mutations in what are called fibroblast growth factor receptors (FGR1, 2, and 3) and the transcription factor TWIST are responsible for several types of craniosynostosis.Advertisement