Fibrinolytic sentence example
- Abstract Objective To clarify the role played by endothelial cell production of fibrinolytic factors in normal pregnancy and pre- eclampsia.
- This review examines the roles of the major fibrinolytic factors involved in clot lysis.
- Essentially the action of streptokinase is to boost the fibrinolytic system and remove thrombi which are potentially life-threatening.
- Platelet thrombus formation and aggregation are reduced, and fibrinolytic capacity increased, in patients treated with statins.
- Regardless of the specific cause of DIC, the results are a malfunction of thrombin (an enzyme) and prothrombin (a glycoprotein), which activate the fibrinolytic system, releasing clotting factors in the blood.Advertisement
- Medications called fibrinolytic inhibitors can be helpful in controlling intestinal, mouth, and nose bleeding.