Fibrillar sentence example
- The difference in the appearance of the basement membrane - sometimes wholly homogeneous, sometimes eminently fibrillar = can more especially be observed in differently preserved specimens of the genus Polia.
- It is from these cells that the fine fibrillar substance is formed, and from this stage onwards - eight to fifteen days - there is a steady increase in the new fibrils, giving more density to the new tissue.
- For this purpose the skin is tied by connecting fibres of white fibrillar tissue to the deep layer of the dermis along the lateral and lower edges of the palmar fascia and to the sheaths of the flexor tendons.
- Further, fibrillar amyloid has been shown to poison neurones, at least in the laboratory.
- Furthermore, medusa cells (i.e. connective tissue eosinophils that have assumed an amoeboid or fibrillar shape) were readily identifiable in endometriosis specimens.Advertisement