Fibonacci-sequence sentence example
- The growth points of a tree illustrate the Fibonacci sequence as it grows.
- The growth pattern continues following the Fibonacci sequence as the tree grows.
- It is only possible to derive Phi using mathematics, geometry or the Fibonacci Sequence of numbers.
- The Fibonacci Sequence is a series of numbers where each number totals the sum of the two numbers that come before it.
- You can only derive Phi by using mathematics, geometry or the Fibonacci Sequence of numbers.Advertisement
- In many aspects of nature, the Golden Ratio and the Fibonacci Sequence are very entwined.
- As it unfolds it follows a pattern very similar to the logarithmic spiral, known as the Golden Spiral, which follows the Fibonacci Sequence.