Fibonacci sentence example
- LEONARDO OF PISA (LEONARDUS PISANUS Or Fibonacci), Italian mathematician of the 13th century.
- As it unfolds it follows a pattern very similar to the logarithmic spiral, known as the Golden Spiral, which follows the Fibonacci Sequence.
- received an impulse, largely, it is true, from the Arabs of Spain, but also from the East; Leonardo Fibonacci, the first Christian algebraist, had travelled in Syria and Egypt.
- Fibonacci's series is a sequence of numbers such that any term is the sum of the two preceding terms; also known as Lame series.
- The number of the florets in the two spirals are 21 and 34, both Fibonacci numbers, which is a Golden Ratio.Advertisement
- The Fibonacci number sequence is: 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,34,55,89,144.
- The growth points of a tree illustrate the Fibonacci sequence as it grows.
- The tree is branching following the Golden Ration with the Fibonacci sequence: 1,2,3,5,8.
- The growth pattern continues following the Fibonacci sequence as the tree grows.
- The Fibonacci sequence: 3,5,8,13,21,34,55 is illustrated.Advertisement
- Not all flowers and plants follow the Fibonacci number sequence.
- It is only possible to derive Phi using mathematics, geometry or the Fibonacci Sequence of numbers.
- The Fibonacci Sequence is a series of numbers where each number totals the sum of the two numbers that come before it.
- You can only derive Phi by using mathematics, geometry or the Fibonacci Sequence of numbers.
- In many aspects of nature, the Golden Ratio and the Fibonacci Sequence are very entwined.Advertisement
- This site offers a combination of free resources, online courses, and teleconference seminars on the principles of Fibonacci Trading.
- The Fibonacci Series was discovered in 1200 A.D.