Fiberfill sentence example
- All you'll need is a few pairs of pantyhose, some polyester fiberfill, a rubber band and some yarn.
- Fill each section with fiberfill and then tie a knot to close off the ends.
- Cut one of the lengths in half and a form a head with fiberfill, then sew this piece to the top.
- Most upholstered furniture features wood or metal frames with support springs, cushioned padding, and fiberfill.
- The stuffing can be polyester fiberfill, polyurethane foam, down, feathers, batting, polystyrene beads, or other material.Advertisement
- Silk fill: A bit more costly than a synthetic fiberfill comforter, silk provides as much insulation as a regular down comforter.
- Synthetic fiberfill: Often compared to down for its fullness, synthetic filling lends comforters a lightweight, fluffy feel and appearance.
- The majority of synthetic fiberfill comforters are machine washable, and quite affordable.
- The Snoogle is made from 100 percent polyester fiberfill and includes a removable, machine-washable cover.
- Once the ink is dry, kids simply tear the precut pattern out of the fabric sheet, stuff the pet with fiberfill and press it shut between two "shoes".Advertisement
- Cut a carrot outline out of two pieces of fabric or felt, glue or sew the edges, and stuff with cotton, fiberfill, or batting.
- Fur: This can be anything from dyed Fiberfill to old carpet or tufts from an old green blanket.
- Hair: Use shredded green felt or Fiberfill polyester stuffing to form the plume of hair that sticks straight up from the top of the Grinch's head.
- It is made from silicone gel, fiberfill, foam or other substances that feel like natural tissue.