Fib sentence example
- No, sorry; that's a big fat furry fib.
- I guess that's a fib.
- This 12 inch (30cm) globe is supplied filled with new fib... .
- Or we could just fib and say we're in a meeting, like we do now.
- So in a case like this it may be better to not fib to Windows95/98 but instead to get Linux to configure bus-resources.Advertisement
- This function fib might lead to strange results if called with other arguments.
- Use within or at the end of a word, e.g., wom?n finds woman as well as women, and carbon fib?
- People that fib a lot can have a hard time keeping their stories straight and change them without even realizing it.
- Your loved one realized how easy it was to tell a fib to get something, and then started telling more lies.
- There is no such thing as an innocent financial fib.Advertisement
- If you fib, it can come back to haunt you.
- One of the biggest issues in identifying people that compulsively lie is that they can fib so well and look you in the eyes.
- See also Didaskalia: Blatter fib' Geist, Gemiith, u.
- Educated at the universities of Heidelberg and Gottingen, he showed an interest in art and visited Italy; but returning to Frankfort he turned his attention to the study of history, and became secretary of the Gesellschaft fib' dltere deutsche Geschichtskunde.
- Even though these are common feelings after telling a fib, compulsive liars do not feel the same way about their actions.Advertisement
- Her time there ended in controversy when a fib Weston told about her age to get through the door as an actor caught up with her.