Fhv sentence example
- Feline mouth herpes is one of the possible symptoms of feline herpes virus (FHV).
- Mouth ulcers or lesions can be present, especially in kittens, but it is one of the less common symptoms of FHV.
- Cats can become infected with FHV, but they cannot pass the virus to their human companions.
- The virus becomes latent in most cats that have had active cases of FHV.
- Many cats will continue to shed the virus over their lifetimes, and FHV may re-occur in a cat that has had active FHV in the past.Advertisement
- After the initial infection, FHV may manifest in a milder form.
- If the diagnosis is FHV, your vet may start supportive care.
- The good news is that almost all cats survive FHV.