Fg sentence example
- It is terminated by a well-developed structure (fg) corresponding with the apical sense-organ of ordinary Trochospheres, and an excretory organ (nph) of the type familiar in these larvae occurs on the ventral side of the stomach.
- Till W 1 has advanced a distance a only one load is on the girder, and the curve A"F gives bending moments due to W 1 only; as W1 advances to a distance a+b, two loads are on the girder, and the curve FG gives moments due to W 1 and W2.
- The pulley or sheave FG has a weight W
- A cord has one end made fast a to and wrapped round the barrel AE; it passes from A under the sheave FG, and has the other end wrapped round and made fast to the barrel BD.
- Hence the instantaneous axis of the sheave FG is in the diameter FG, at the distance FG ACBCAdvertisement
- At the time of the last great subsidence, in glacial times, an arm of the sea extended across Sweden, submerging a great part of the littoral up to the Gulf of Bothnia, and including the Plies period the this of themnorthe and Baltic were s fg ficiently salt for oysters to flourish.
- Fg Off Sharon Booth won gold as the highest placed lady fencer in STC.
- There are three primary categories of soccer cleats: hard ground (HG), firm ground (FG), and soft ground (SG).
- This Speciali PU FG is a basic black and white style that's straightforward in its function.