Fevre sentence example
- Galena was originally a trading post, called by the French "La Pointe" and by the English "Fever River," the river having been named after le Fevre, a French trader who settled near its mouth.
- Jean]] LE [[Fevre (c. 1 3951 4 68), Burgundian chronicler and seigneur of Saint Remy, is also known as Toison d'or from his long connexion with the order of the Golden Fleece.
- Le Fevre wrote a Chronique, or Histoire de Charles VI., roy de France.
- The greater part of this chronicle is merely a copy of the work of Enguerrand de Monstrelet, but Le Fevre is an original authority for the years between 1428 and 1436 and makes some valuable additions to our knowledge, especially about the chivalry of the Burgundian court.
- Le Fevre is usually regarded as the author of the Livre des faites de Jacques de Lalaing.Advertisement