Feverfew sentence example
- The pyrethrum or "feverfew" (nat.
- P. parthenium, pellitory or "feverfew," was formerly used in medicine.
- randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of feverfew in migraine prevention.
- All patients had taken raw feverfew leaves every day for three to four years.
- Another study found that feverfew can reduce migraine frequency in up to two thirds of cases (Brit.Advertisement
- Search Randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled trials were sought using feverfew for the prevention of migraine.
- There is some evidence to suggest that taking the herbal remedy feverfew may be helpful.
- feverfew leaves became popular as a prophylactic herb for migraines.
- feverfew group compared with placebo.
- All patients had received 100 mg feverfew daily for two month run-in period.Advertisement
- The herb feverfew has also been shown to reduce the recurrence rate of migraines.
- A member of the sunflower family, feverfew is available fresh, dried, or freeze-dried.
- According to the Alternative Medicine Index at the University of Maryland Medical Center, people typically use feverfew to treat pain from migraine headaches.