Fevered sentence example
- His gaze was fevered but steady.
- She was shaking, cold with fear on the inside and fevered skin clammy on the outside.
- For once, he was grateful for the coldness chilling his fevered skin.
- Yully moved towards him and dragged his fevered body close to the fire again.
- Fevered and shivering, she felt too weak and hungry to focus well, but the shape of the black hourglass was unmistakable.Advertisement
- He stared at her, considering and wary, in a way that made her uncomfortably fevered.
- We are led to see ourselves touching his clammy magician's hands, and almost to imagine wiping the hair from his fevered brow.
- It is the voice of Julie herself, spouting gibberish from the fevered world her brain resides in, but disturbingly real gibberish.
- spouting gibberish from the fevered world her brain resides in, but disturbingly real gibberish.
- Jule had the sense of a memory at the edge of his fevered mind.Advertisement
- His head was still reeling to the point he was fevered.
- He'd been fevered for a zillion years, trapped in the tiny cell in ever-changing forms, always in darkness.
- It felt cooler than the air against her fevered skin.
- The investment frauds we see at the SFO are hardly the stuff of a fevered imagination.
- Examine the details and the evidence to date, and decide for yourself whether Nessie is real or the product of fevered imaginations and wishful thinking.Advertisement
- Rhyn clenched his fists. Darkyn said nothing else and walked away, disappearing into the morning shadows of the forest. Rhyn felt fevered. His power was leaking out of his body, killing the plants around him. He grappled to control what he could, aware he would soon not have that option.