Fever-pitch sentence example
- At the end of 1898 the feelings of the Uitlanders were wrought up to fever pitch.
- flowstone formations to the head of Fever Pitch.
- The poll tax raised awareness of local taxation to fever pitch for a few years.
- The character's popularity reached fever pitch in 1996, when Fisher Price launched Tickle Me Elmo.
- The spoilers reached a fever pitch when word hit the Internet that Brown's first scenes would be with Michael Park (Jack Snyder).Advertisement
- For months afterwards, the speculation of who shot J.R. grew to a fever pitch and television series discovered the beauty of the cliffhanger.
- Although reality programming has reached fever pitch in recent years, it's worth taking a closer look at some of the precursors to today's programming.