Fetches sentence example
- The land is excessively subdivided, and, owing to excellent cultivation, fetches very high prices.
- Although intrinsically of excellent quality, Rambong rubber, owing to the careless method of collection practised by the natives which leads to the inclusion of much impurity, usually fetches a lower price than Para.
- In London, New Zealand cheese fetches as high a price as Canadian; the value of the cheese exported was £662,000 in 1907.
- The Sega Saturn game fetches anywhere from $150 to $250, depending on condition.
- However, the version for the Sega Master System fetches anywhere from $200 to $500 for the NTSC version of the game.Advertisement
- It is now a collector's item that fetches top dollar at classic car collector auctions.
- He fetches me at the gate whenever I return home, and he speaks to me constantly.
- For this reason, cedar panel siding made primarily of heartwood fetches a premium price.
- DDR (2001) is a rare game to find and fetches nearly $100 in some eBay auctions.