Fetal-alcohol-syndrome sentence example
- Any baby whose mother drank alcohol while pregnant can be born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome disorder.
- The total cost of alcohol use by young people, including automobile crashes, violent crime, alcohol poisoning, burns, drowning, suicide attempts, and fetal alcohol syndrome is more than 58 billion dollars each year.
- Conceiving Risk, Bearing Responsibility: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and the Diagnosis of Moral Disorder.
- Message in a Bottle: The Making of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
- Kleinfeld, Judith, et al. Fantastic Antone Grows Up: Adolescents and Adults with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.Advertisement
- National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS). 900 17th Street, NW, Suite 910, Washington, DC 20006.
- Global delays also are common in children with fetal alcohol syndrome.
- Children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome disorder also have difficulty learning.
- Babies born to moms who drink are at risk of other problems in addition to fetal alcohol syndrome and FASD.
- When several problems appear in a particular combination, the pattern is called Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS).Advertisement