Feta-cheese sentence example
- Add the feta cheese chunks, chopped nuts, olives, and sliced tomatoes and turn gently to mix.
- feta (cheese)portion with 25g of feta cheese crumbled over the top.
- Have a leafy green such as creamed spinach and a salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Roasted brussels sprouts, sugared walnuts, and feta cheese - Accompanied with or without cooked tofu, this salad makes a great main dish meal when served warm.
- Bean Salad: A bountiful blend of colorful beans with a smattering of feta cheese looks elegant and won't break the bank.Advertisement
- Can you no longer stand the sight of feta cheese or some other food you used to like?
- Originally, what is thought of today as a Greek salad was simply fresh salad greens with tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, olives and feta cheese topped with some spices.
- Adding a small amount of feta cheese directly to the dressing will help to enhance any salad.
- Choose from fillings such as tuna or chicken salads, hummus and vegetables, or a mixed salad with feta cheese and olives.
- It varies widely by region and season but always contains tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions, olives and feta cheese.Advertisement