Festooning sentence example
- The Madonna is here depicted with various saints, the archangel Michael and St Maurice holding her mantle, which is extended over the kneeling Gianfrancesco Gonzaga, amid a profusion of rich festooning and other accessory.
- This beautiful though common plant may be used for the open border, for festooning branches, for covering arbours, trellises, and the like, or for rambling over shrubs, growing freely in any good ordinary garden soil.
- Division. H. japonicus, an annual plant of merit, quick growth, and graceful festooning habit.
- It thrives in the open air in summer, and is a beautiful plant for festooning old stumps, or for trailing over dead branches placed against a warm south wall.
- The country is exceedingly rich in Aroids, many of which are epiphytic, festooning the trunks of tall trees with a magnificent drapery of abundant foliage.Advertisement