Fescue sentence example
- Crested Dog's-tail Festuca duriuscula - Hard Fescue Festuca ovina - Sheep's Fescue .
- (Gentiana acaulis) and London pride (Saxifrage umbrosa),, Cerastium tomentosum, Stachys lavata and the beautiful evergreen Veronica rupestris with sheets of bright blue flowers, close to the ground, or by some of the finer grasses very carefully selected, such as the sheep's fescue (Festuca ovina) or its glaucous-leaved variety.
- Damper areas support species such as meadowsweet, ragged robin, water avens, lady's mantle and meadow fescue.
- Then we sow a mix of fescue and browntop bent, and irrigate immediately afterward to give a quick, even emergence.
- The site has a variety of aspect and gradients, with the grassland dominated by red fescue Festuca rubra and upright brome Bromus erectus.Advertisement
- Fescue Carmel creeper ' who has just with a slight of renaissance minstrels.
- More neutral grassland dominated by tall fescue is found on the more level ground.
- Contains 70% amenity ryegrass and 30% creeping red fescue.
- They know the slow growing fine fescue and bent grasses, only require gentle refinement to produce high quality putting surfaces.
- The ground flora includes wood fescue Festuca altissima and violet helleborine Epipactis purpurata.Advertisement
- Suitable for banks - contains high% of red fescue which helps soil stabilization.
- These are patches of pure fescue that have established mainly in the last year.
- Sea spurge Euphorbia paralias and the nationally scarce dune fescue Vulpia fasciculata are frequent, while sea bindweed Calystegia soldanella is very local.
- At Kettlewell Meadows there are some acid areas, with sheep 's fescue dominant with common bent and red fescue.
- Fescue Grass (Festuca) - Annual and perennial grasses, containing few species for the garden.Advertisement
- A variety of Sheeps Fescue (F. ovina), named glauca, is a pretty dwarf hardy grass, forming dense tufts of leaves of a glaucous hue or soft blue, and on this account sometimes called "blue" Grass.
- Cool season grasses include Kentucky bluegrass, fescue, and blends suited for northern climates.
- Thyme and the small white dune-rose (Rosa pimpinellifolia) also grow in the dunes, and wall-pepper (Sedum acre), field fever-wort, reindeer moss, common asparagus, sheep's fescue grass, the pretty Solomon-seal (Polygonatum officinale), and the broadleaved or marsh orchis (Orchis latifolia).