Fès sentence example
- Soc., 1902, 81, p. I) showed that this can be almost entirely avoided by replacing the manganese oxide by hydrated ferric oxide, the reaction proceeding according to the equation: 2Fe(OH) 3 3S0 2 = FeS 2 0 6 FeS0 3 3H 2 0.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Fes to Fir.
- The compound FeS 2 is dimorphous, and the modern practice is to distinguish the cubic forms as pyrites and the orthorhombic as marcasite (q.v.).
- Similarly nascent methane may reduce iron salts, and the black mud in which these bacteria often occur owes its colour to the FeS formed.
- - Ferrous sulphide, FeS, results from the direct union of its elements, best by stirring molten sulphur with a white-hot iron rod, when the sulphide drops to the bottom of the crucible.Advertisement
- We are using FES assisted cycling to study possible mechanisms of motor and sensory recovery in incomplete paraplegia.
- After lunch you will have a guided tour of Fes el Bali (Old Fes) including the souk.