Fertility-drugs sentence example
- A few women may experience a small increase in the number of seizures when taking certain hormone-based fertility drugs.
- male and male infertility, IVF, adoption, and fertility drugs.
- The reasons for this increase vary, but they are mainly associated with the age of the mother and fertility drugs.
- In fact, about 45 percent of births that are considered "assisted reproductive techniques", such as fertility drugs and IVF, are twin births.
- The higher rate of multiple births is primarily due to an increase in the use of fertility drugs and the older age of many women at the time of conception.Advertisement
- The normal process of single ovulation is interrupted because fertility drugs permit more than one egg at a time to mature and be released.
- An increase in multiple births in the early 2000s, especially in the United States, is associated with the increased use of fertility drugs.
- Women who have oligomenorrhea as teenagers may have difficulty becoming pregnant and may receive fertility drugs.
- Clomid is a popular choice for women struggling with infertility because it requires no painful injections and is one of the most affordable fertility drugs available.
- Unfortunately, this rate drops when a woman is using fertility drugs that alter her body's natural hormone levels.Advertisement
- Women who don't ovulate regularly are usually given fertility drugs to ensure that an egg is released.
- This surgical procedure is often recommended for those who need immediate treatment or cannot take fertility drugs.
- Speculation on whether fertility drugs were used or why she isn't going through menopause have dotted the blogosphere for the past several months.
- It is also important to note that a woman, just because she is older, does not always have to take fertility drugs in order to conceive.
- Women taking fertility drugs may need to use monitors that are adjustable for medication.Advertisement
- Studies indicate that a large percentage of triplet pregnancies occur due to some type of medical intervention such as in vitro fertilization (IVF) or fertility drugs.
- Experts also believe that fertility drugs increase a chance of a multiple pregnancy.
- After having trouble conceiving, Kate went on fertility drugs.