Ferrule sentence example
- The positive carbon was in some cases replaced by a water-cooled metal tube, or ferrule, closed, of course, at the end inserted in the crucible.
- He then formed a flange to fit the ferrule onto.
- It wouldn't surprise me if this is the original ferrule; it will probably last forever!
- The new 4000 Series Hardware also features a new ferrule with integrated memory lock in Satin Chrome finish.
- A knife with a steel blade and a handle of millefiori glass with a silver ferrule, made in the 18th century.Advertisement
- Neither stick has a ferrule, nor any indication that one was ever fitted.
- Watch this space All sticks are tipped with a metal ferrule to prevent damage to the end of the stick.
- The ferrule is formed from cupro nickel to resist hard knocks and balanced with a 7in beech handle, beautifully finished in black.
- Internal or spigot ferrule Many of the leading rod makers use the internal or spigot ferrule Many of the leading rod makers use the internal or spigot ferrule.
- Internal or spigot ferrule Many of the leading rod makers use the internal or spigot ferrule.Advertisement
- ferrule exchange.
- ferrule tip for hard surfaces or shooting stick tip type point for grass and soft ground.
- A further brass ferrule ring is located a quarter of the way up the key from the tip of its head.