Ferris-wheel sentence example
- Crystal Beach had a Ferris wheel which is still in operation.
- Double Ferris Wheel - This Ferris Wheel stands over three feet high when it is assembled.
- New for 2004, Super Looper Roller Coaster and Sky Scraper, a giant 30-metre ferris wheel.
- New for 2004, Super Looper Roller Coaster and Sky Scraper, a giant 30-metre Ferris wheel.
- At the Niagara Falls, Canada location, the Ferris wheel from Steven Spielberg's film, 1941 is suspended from the ceiling.Advertisement
- This steel Ferris wheel is a classic, and is part of Deno's Wonder Wheel Amusement Park.
- Here you will also see lots of traditional carnival games, and you can also ride a merry-go-round and visit a giant ferris wheel.
- The K'NEX Ferris Wheel is one of several innovative building toys created by the company.
- The K'NEX Ferris Wheel is the first of four building sets in the Amusement park series.
- Since the release of the first Ferris wheel there have been others added to the collection.Advertisement
- Original Ferris Wheel - The original Ferris Wheel is one and a half feet high when completely assembled.
- Musical Ferris Wheel - As the motorized wheel turns, it plays carnival music.
- Six Foot Double Ferris Wheel - This challenging Ferris Wheel has 2,375 parts and will stand six feet high when it is fully assembled.
- Six Foot Ferris Wheel- This is the most complex Ferris Wheel of all.
- Once it is finished the motor can be switched on and the Ferris Wheel really turns.Advertisement
- Guests of the Quad may be eligible for a discount on the High Roller Ferris wheel behind the property too.
- By the 1930s, the park's attractions included the "Wild Kat" roller coaster, a "flying" airplane ride, and a larger Ferris Wheel.