Ferraris sentence example
- Giuseppe Ferraris Rivoluzioni d haIfa (1858) deserves notice as a work of singular vigour, though no great scientific importance, and Cesare Balbos Sommario (Florence, 1856) presents the main outlines of the subject with brevity and clearness.
- De Luca, Relatio curiae romanae (Cologne, 1683); Bouix, De curia romana (Paris, 1859); Ferraris, Prompta bibliotheca (addit.
- Polyphase alternators were first exhibited at the Frankfort electrical exhibition in 1891, developed as a consequence of scientific researches by Galileo Ferraris (1847-1897),Nikola Tesla,M.
- Dictionaries: Durand de Maillane, Dictionnaire canonique (Paris, 1786), re-edited by Andre under the title, Cours alphabeti ue et me'thodique de droit canonique, and by Wagner (Paris, 1894), has Gallican tendencies; Ferraris, Prompta bibliotheca canonica, &c., several new and enlarged editions; the best is that of Migne (1866), completed by Father Bucceroni, Ferraris Supplementum (Rome, 1899).
- Each of their homes had large "stables" (he refused to call them garages, "It's such an uncivilized word.") filled with Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Porsches, along with prototypes that Sarah did not even try to keep track of.Advertisement
- countertop terminals which have no idea whether you're selling French fries or Ferraris.
- Various models of Ferraris have different design accelerator pedals thus needing different fixings.
- While it may not be the flashiest racer on the market, nor do you get to toy with licenced Ferraris and such, the sensation of speed is definitely here.
- On the Xbox 360, a Ferrari add-on pack gave you 10 Ferraris and over 40 Ferrari challenges that only the Ferraris can complete.
- This was a distinct departure from the Lamborghinis and Ferraris that occupied the Need for Speed franchise up until that point.Advertisement