Feria sentence example
- These dates are given in the following memorial distich with a frank indifference to quantity and metre "Vult Crux, Lucia, Cinis, Charismata dia Quod det vota pia quarta sequens feria."
- Feria: A relatively new line for L'Oreal, Feria features a select number of dramatic, European-style hair color looks, from blazing red to deep, dramatic chocolate brown.
- Feria for Men: A similar line to "Feria", designed with the needs of men in mind.
- Like "Feria", the colors are dramatic and have a European flair.
- Feria - The "Barbara" collection from Feria includes sheer black panties and bras with beautifully embroidered lace as well as corsets and merry-widows.Advertisement
- After the death of his wife (1588) he went to Spain, where on the recommendation of the duke of Feria he received a pension from the king.
- After this he was for a short while in the service of the duke of Feria at Milan, then went to Rome, where he was ordained priest (1601-1602) and became agent for the English clergy.
- In the Greek Church it has been or is known as r&axa [a-7- au 7rapaaK€v?7, 7rapao-Kan) A y&X?7 or &yia, acorrlpta or T& acorilpca, 'ijµEpa Tou aravpoii, while among the Latins the names of most frequent occurrence are Pascha Crucis, Dies Dominicae Passionis, Parasceve, Feria Sexta Paschae, Feria Sexta Major in Hierusalem, Dies Absolutionis.
- By the mythologists of Cicero's time the name was connected with the verb furere and the noun feria, which in the plural (not being used in the singular in this sense) was accepted as the equivalent of the Greek Erinyes.