Fere sentence example
- He now entered the artillery regiment, La Fere, quartered at Valence, and went through all the duties imposed on privates, and thereafter those of a corporal and a sergeant.
- He left the regiment La Fere with regret on the 14th of June 1791; but at Valence he renewed former friendships and plunged into politics with greater ardour.
- Flowing through the district of Thierache, it divides below Guise into several arms and proceeds to the confluence of the Serre, near La Fere (Aisne).
- Butt they fere [deleted: of] som secrett myne, that the sayd Enmye may have to answer with [fol.
- fere seriem periculorum Asterigis in Latinum convertit Rubricastellanus?Advertisement
- 22) wrote: de Caesare ita judico, ilium omnium fere oratorum Latine loqui elegantissime, while Quintilian (x.