Fenders sentence example
- The production of the larger household accessories, such as bedsteads, fenders, gas and electric fittings, clocks, &c., has hardly as yet come under the influence of the art movement.
- We used the inner tube fitted tire fenders to space the boat away from the shelf.
- It is also largely used for the outer covering of ships' fenders.
- In addition, the access gates are locked to keep out unwanted visitors, and the columns have rubber fenders to prevent scrapes.
- There are only a few spots of rust in the front fenders, which can be easily repaired.Advertisement
- The upper and lower belt guards and rear inner fenders have also been reshaped.
- Boats are kept separated by the use of large, rubber bow fenders.
- We also need lacing eyes for bow and stern fenders and Maureen wants a socket for a Rotary drier.
- Many of our club fenders are based on the designs of an earlier age, unearthed through our research into family archives.
- Tiled fenders (also matching) would have been a common feature, tho being a readily movable item few survive today.Advertisement
- Jenson USA offers road and cross bikes plus every necessary biking accessory you can think of, including helmets, tools, hydration systems, pumps and fenders.
- Bring me dented fenders and smoking engines!
- Most have the wheels and tires outside the body covered by fenders.
- The design also featured separate fenders.
- There are fenders that prevent some of the backsplash of water from the wheels.Advertisement
- The fenders match the theme of the bike in the shape of a green leaf with vines.