Fencer sentence example
- Williams Rose Bowl Awarded to the most promising female junior fencer.
- ' As a logic fencer, or parliamentary Hercules, one would be inclined to back him at first sight against all the extant world.
- fencer named Fran, is studying Chemistry with Forensics at the University of Sussex.
- Fg Off Sharon Booth won gold as the highest placed lady fencer in STC.
- To carry the live current from the electric fencer to the fence line and to earth the electric fencer.Advertisement
- The only British fencer to ever win a gold medal was Gillian Sheen at Melbourne in 1956.
- Land-based Learner of the Year 2003: Do you know a top fencer of the future?
- He was a champion fencer, horseman and marksman, and did all the things expected of a man of his lineage.
- A high-power mains fencer unit is recommended for a permanent fence of this kind, because it needs less maintenance than a battery-operated one.
- With the withdrawal of a Rn fencer with an injury the RAF took victory against the RN 2-1, again taking the weapon win.Advertisement
- The fencer who demanded a contest according to the rules of fencing was the French army; his opponent who threw away the rapier and snatched up the cudgel was the Russian people; those who try to explain the matter according to the rules of fencing are the historians who have described the event.
- As the head is turned, the arm and leg on the same side will extend while the opposite limbs bend, in a pose that mimics a fencer.
- Made up of the Bakugan Helios, Scraper, Klawgor, Foxbat, Fencer, Leefram and Spindle, players can use the Maxus Helios in battle as a formidable combined force, or play with the individual Bakugan.
- He became an expert fencer and he organized at Annapolis the first eight-oared crew, of which he was for two years captain.