Fence-in sentence example
- The home is in town with neighbors close by but the high wooden fence in the back yard allows privacy sufficient to cover my night time visit.
- She went to a farm supply store and purchased enough supplies to fence in a large area in the south part of their land.
- Ten days later, the plaintiff crossed the fence in upon the land, with a law agent, a witness and a pair of horses yoked or harnessed, and in a loud voice stated the amount of the debt and called upon the defendant to pay it according to law.
- Confident in our thick neoprene, we took the electric fence in our strides.
- The French were making a stand there behind a wattle fence in a garden thickly overgrown with bushes and were firing at the Cossacks who crowded at the gateway.Advertisement