Fema sentence example
- Cost Estimator - The FEMA Premium Estimator allows consumers to obtain a reliable estimate of what they can expect to pay for quality flood insurance coverage depending on the buyer's flood risk level and type of dwelling.
- If you live in an area that has been declared a natural disaster, you may qualify for a grant from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in order to repair your home from damages resulting from the natural disaster.
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA, is a relief organization of about 2,600 full-time employees for areas impacted by disasters.
- Functional male and female organs have been shown to exist in Pyronema and Boudiera; in Lachnea stercorea both ascogonia and antheridia a are present, but the antheridium a1 is non-functional, the ascogonial _s- - (fema l e) nuclei fusing in pairs; /'y' this is also the case' in Humaria /;' h; granulate and Ascobolus furfurs -./ '"aceus, where the antheridium is _ / /, - entirely absent.
- instrumental in the formation of FEMA.Advertisement
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) estimates that ocean coastlines are eroding one to four feet each year.
- As evidence, FEMA cites the Cape Hatteras lighthouse in North Carolina.
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) offers Building Design for Homeland Security.
- The FEMA site allows students to download these materials in PDF or text format.
- FEMA attempts to heighten awareness, plan ahead for evacuation strategies, and more.Advertisement
- The main agencies involved with housing are FEMA, HUD, FHA and USDA.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) offers assistance, counseling and other services after a natural disaster.
- FEMA provides money or direct assistance to families, businesses and individuals in an area where property has been damaged or destroyed.
- Contact your local chapter of FEMA to see what is currently available and to apply, or visit the official FEMA website.
- All of these offices (HUD, FHA, FEMA and USDA) offer programs for home buyers, including possibly offering government grants for home repair.Advertisement
- You may find a government agency (even FEMA) which has the perfect housing grant for you.
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) offers many different valuable resources for people who are shopping for flood insurance.
- FEMA offers plenty of valuable resources for finding and understanding flood insurance.