Fem sentence example
- "Churchy la fem," he said, on his way up the stairs to bed.
- The fem.
- e; fem.
- Its form (singular feminine) has been supposed to be the adoption or imitation of the Arabic employment of a fem.Advertisement
- The Astarte of Gabal (Byblus) was regularly known as the ba'alath (fem.
- BISECTRIX (fem.
- Adjectives having y or w are made feminine by a-affection, due to the lost feminine ending -a; thus gwyn, " white," fem.
- gwen; trwm, " heavy," fem.
- masc. ef, fem.Advertisement
- ef, &c., like the simple forms. The demonstrative pronouns are hwn, " this," hwnnw, " that," fem.
- 1 In Swedish the definite article (masc. and fem.
- abbatissa, fem.
- The article is lo, los (pronounced lu, lus in a portion of the domain), fem.
- "Churchy la fem," Fred said, loud enough for Dean to hear but below Mrs. Glass's audio perception.Advertisement
- The Greek Aiyinrron (Aegyptus) occurs as early as Homer; in the Odyssey it is the name of the Nile (masc.) as well as of the country (fem.): later it was confined to the country.
- Suddenly Fem has "Affordable Silicone Breast Forms" for just $134.95.