Felonious sentence example
- felonious intent.
- felonious act.
- Concerning " felonious " clerks the great questions discussed were whether the courts Christian had exclusive jurisdiction or the king's court, or whether there was a concurrent jurisdiction.
- The punishment for a felonious rescue may be penal servitude for not more than seven or less than three years, or imprisonment for not more than two years, with or without hard labour.
- Akins is also arrested and charged with a felonious, second-degree criminal damage for smashing The Waffle House window.Advertisement
- When an old college friend points out the felonious nature of their relationship, Ezra began looking for new work - work that would take him away from Aria and help them to stay away from each other.
- In 1986, Heatherton was once again arrested for drug possession and felonious assault after attacking her former manager Jerry Fisher with a knife.
- Because I busted you felonious stepfather?