Fellow-man sentence example
- Philanthropy is not love for one's fellow-man in the broadest sense.
- From his fellow man I will require a reckoning for the life of man.
- He sums up his teaching in supreme love to God and a love for fellow-man like that we hold for ourselves (Mark xii.
- Here and now for the first time he fully appreciated the enjoyment of eating when he wanted to eat, drinking when he wanted to drink, sleeping when he wanted to sleep, of warmth when he was cold, of talking to a fellow man when he wished to talk and to hear a human voice.
- In addition, consider helping your fellow man and offer up some style insight within our fashion community.Advertisement
- However, it's more likely the case that Pisceans just "feel" that there is an order to the universe and have a deep connection to their fellow man.
- 28-34); the neighbour to be thus loved and served is simply any and every suffering fellow-man; and the pattern for such perfect love is found in a schismatical Samaritan (Luke x.
- Since the world began and men have killed one another no one has ever committed such a crime against his fellow man without comforting himself with this same idea.