Fellas sentence example
- Imagine you've got five fellas - I was 17 - who've never seen anything of life.
- I've read up on some of the stuff those fellas can do.
- Goodnight, fellas and watch the door doesn't hit yer arses on the way out!
- Going back at 2.15pm today to have two little fellas put back.
- Bruce Dickinson: I'll be honest.. fellas, it was sounding great.Advertisement
- The poster art is great. :D K das contributor thanks fellas.
- Gerry Bates and Steve Southam happened to be the lifesavers on this occasion and supplied us with the missing pieces - thanks fellas.
- Did ya get ta meet some a the fellas around here yet?
- Come on fellas this is not getting us more questions to put to the Minister, should he not wimp out.
- He used to hang around with fellas with false noses, who made witty, life-affirming, GOOD records.Advertisement
- There's no need for formal wear, but do fix yourself up, and fellas, that includes a clean shave.
- Be quick, cut corners and dive to catch the quick little fellas!
- Fellas who practice yoga are glad there are more selections for men's yoga pants.
- They released their self-titled debut LP in March 2004, though it wasn't until 2005's The New Fellas that the music press began to sit up and listen.
- Whatever the circumstances, some of the same basics apply for the fellas: ask the parents first, ask the friends in advance, have parents exchange numbers, and keep things under control.Advertisement