Feel out sentence example
- If at any time you feel out of control of your emotions or find yourself entertaining thoughts of self-harm, contact a professional counselor, call a depression hotline, or confide in a trusted friend.
- Stress usually starts because you feel out of control of a situation.
- He or she tends to feel out of control and ashamed about the behavior.
- Young couples may feel out of place with the older crowd, particularly if they have not cruised previously, since many of Holland America's passengers have taken multiple cruises.
- It's better to know for sure than to show up and feel out of place because you are overdressed or underdressed.Advertisement
- Women who tend to opt for feminine styles may feel out of place with an edgy, linear cut.
- For example, if you're having a casual wedding on the beach with just close family and friends and your dress is more Grecian goddess than bridal couture, a severe updo will feel out of place.
- Watch your yellow aura for signs that you may feel out of control (bright, dark yellow) or inspiration (gold or metallic yellow).
- In addition, they are generally destinations where a single woman would not feel out of place.
- For example, if they are more of the burgers and beer type, rather than champagne and caviar, having an office party at the finest restaurant in town may make them feel out of place and maybe even a little uncomfortable.Advertisement