Feedstocks sentence example
- biofuel feedstocks.
- cellulosic feedstocks are high in cellulose, and cellulose cannot be fermented.
- Industrial sectors like the forest products industries are currently using renewable biomass feedstocks.
- Defining the properties of various biofuels will help in the design of equipment and procedures to accommodate different feedstocks.
- However, as the name indicates, cellulosic feedstocks are high in cellulose, and cellulose cannot be fermented.Advertisement
- This text starts with an outline of the importance and position of primary production of biomass, and then of biofuel feedstocks.