Feedstock sentence example
- The total cost to the consumer is estimated at $ 8.4 billion a year because producing the required corn feedstock increases corn prices.
- By recycling materials to provide the feedstock for other products the amount of material going to incineration or landfill can be reduced.
- With salt and coal, it formed the main feedstock for the chemical industry until about 1914.
- Meanwhile, another form of agricultural feedstock for heating, biogas, seems to gain little encouragement from the Report.
- The process for making fuel from biomass feedstock used in the 1800's is basically the same one used today.Advertisement
- Still in its infancy is the use of wood as chemical feedstock.
- This meant that it exhausted its remaining natural gas reserves for production of liquid fuels and petrochemicals feedstock.
- He believes the CSI, along with the silicon feedstock shortage and current high costs, will further accelerate the existing trend toward thin-film.
- In this system, the compost feedstock is formed into long windrows, in the open air.
- Further more if the matter is not dried then decomposition sets in quickly and renders the feedstock unusable.Advertisement