Feeding-frenzy sentence example
- Mosaic created a huge feeding frenzy that has got a lot of people who are reading this their jobs.
- I was tempted to lay it when I saw the feeding frenzy but decided to just stay out of it.
- The hacks have an insatiable feeding frenzy for political fratricide.
- There at least she could enjoy a bit of privacy away from the media feeding frenzy which had enveloped her all summer.
- I remember we were sitting by the majestic river Shannon watching a feeding frenzy of sea gulls.Advertisement
- jackal head Did you perhaps eat them in a feeding frenzy?
- The rock attracts large shoals of barracuda that usually engage in a feeding frenzy at first light.
- Frantic underwater action at its best can be enjoyed, and better yet, you can play Feeding Frenzy 2 for free online at several websites.
- Generally, if you want to play Feeding Frenzy 2 for free, you'll need to download the trial version.
- Even when you do come across a website that offers Feeding Frenzy 2 as an online applet, it is a very limited package with fewer environments, a smaller variety of fish, and sometimes slower performance.Advertisement
- With such a variety of games, of course they carry an excellent title like Feeding Frenzy 2.
- While there, you can also purchase the full version Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown for $19.95.
- I Eat You: A monstrous and ferocious werewolf in a feeding frenzy.
- A free feeding frenzy at the trough is a weakness even I have.
- shoals of barracuda that usually engage in a feeding frenzy at first light.Advertisement