Fee-for-service sentence example
- Offers fee-for-service PPO annual guide to litigation sections members percent to million.
- If you go through an agency to get your debt reduced, it may charge as much as 50 percent of what you saved as a fee for service.
- You'll have to choose between an HMO, PPO, POS, or fee-for-service health care insurance plans.
- There are two main types of medical insurance plans: fee for service and managed care.
- Under fee for service plans, the policy holder selects the doctor they would like to see.Advertisement
- Indemnity dental insurance is a fee-for-service plan.
- An indemnity plan is a fee for service plan that allows you to choose your physician.
- A fee for service health care plan is the most traditional of all health plans.
- An example of a fee for service plan that covers basic and major medical is BlueCross BlueShield.
- Not all medical services are covered under a fee for service plan.Advertisement
- Typical fee for service plans require that you meet a deductible before they will cover any services.
- Costs to belong to a fee for service plan is usually higher than other health plans.
- Individuals with more disposable income or a history of illness and disease may opt for the more expensive fee for service plans.
- There are other types of insurance available as well, including POS (point of service), traditional fee for service plans and indemnity plans.
- Concordia Flex: This coverage provides fee-for-service dental insurance that is available to companies regardless of the number of employees they employ.Advertisement
- Fee for Service or Indemnity Plan - Fee-for-service plans allow you choice in doctors and facilities, but at a cost.