Fedoras sentence example
- Turns out the red fedoras are really useful for identifying who you are meeting at railroad stations.
- In the summer, fedoras and driving caps gave way to the straw Panama hat or the shallow, flat-topped hats known as boaters or skimmers.
- Choose from everything from ball caps to Panama hats and fedoras.
- There are fedoras, Panama hats, straw hats, baseball cap styles, visors, cowboy hats, and more.
- During the 1950s, though, men's fashion began to change dramatically, and fedoras were produced with much shorter brims than before.Advertisement
- Village Hat Shop: Fedoras galore await you at this online source for all things "hatty."
- Feather boas for the ladies and fedoras for the gentlemen attending can be a fun touch.