Federer sentence example
- First points to Federer as Roddick hits a straightforward backhand into the net.
- Federer's fancy footwork is doing the Aussie no favors.
- And Federer misses an easy forehand down the line, as the commentator says, a match point squandered.
- Federer won the first and second sets I wrote too much on that last game, meaning I missed most of this one.
- As a youngster Federer had a fierce temper, breaking rackets regularly and making himself thoroughly unpopular.Advertisement