Fecund sentence example
- Zebrafish are highly fecund -each female is capable of laying 200 eggs per clutch.
- fecund theater should be required viewing.
- fecund cow, was impregnated with the rich semen of Heaven.
- fecund imagination than China MiÃ©ville.
- Mark Doyle is a producer for fecund films and a core member of fecund films and a core member of fecund's acting ensemble.Advertisement
- fecund English landscapes, which we can only struggle to unravel.
- fecund experience is delivered through active learning and the corporeal, sensual experience of doing.
- The decades of the 1860s and 1870s were a particularly fecund period in both of these fields.
- The cache-sexe can be traced to the Paleolithic period, where stone carvings of fecund women, such as the Venus of Lespugue, depict panels of string fore and aft.
- From fecund egg to ravenous caterpillar (larva) to metamorphosing pupa to parental adult, the butterfly's life is profoundly meaningful.Advertisement
- Diniz, who had been educated by Amyeric of Cahors, proved himself the most fecund poetking of his day, though the pleiad of fidalgos forming his court, and the jograes who flocked there from all parts, were fewer in number, less productive, and lacked the originality, vigour and brilliance of the singers who versified round Alphonso III.