Fecal-matter sentence example
- fecal matter.
- The fecal matter then continues its journey across to the transverse colon.
- Look at the cat's stomach and other areas for specks of flea fecal matter.
- The puppy will often secrete the virus in its fecal matter several days before the symptoms start.
- The transmission of parvo occurs from fecal matter.Advertisement
- By the end of a camping season, these tanks are filled with a great deal of bacteria and fecal matter that can freeze and remain all the way until the spring, and could foster bacterial growth and a terrible smelling holding tank.
- Diarrhea best correlates with an increase in stool weight; this increase is mainly due to excess water, which normally makes up 60 to 85 percent of fecal matter.
- A common form of irritant contact dermatitis in infants is diaper rash, which develops when the protective epidermal layer of the baby's skin is damaged by long periods of contact with fecal matter and urine.
- The child may not even be aware that he or she has defecated until the fecal matter has already passed.
- Of course, ponds and rivers will have fecal matter from fish and fowl in them, which can cut down on some of the enjoyment.Advertisement
- Intestinal Obstruction: If inflammation becomes severe enough, it can block the path of fecal matter through the colon.
- The NIH reports there is some evidence that straining to pass a bowel movement can contribute to the formation of diverticula, and that fecal matter sitting in the colon instead of passing through may contribute to inflammation.
- In addition to checking for live bugs, be sure to note any dead bugs or dark brown blood stains or fecal matter.