Featureless sentence example
- Elsewhere the floor of the valley is a featureless, treeless plain.
- A silhouette is an outline of a person or object with a featureless interior.
- All forms of monism from Plotinus downwards tend to ignore personal individuality and volition, and merge all finite existence in the featureless unity of the Absolute; this, indeed, is what inspires the passion of the protest against monism.
- Nevertheless these two insignificant works, as points to hold and lines to defend on an otherwise featureless battlefield, became the centres of gravity of the battle.
- But the featureless desert led many Tomahawks to wander away like so many lost patrols, according to Pentagon studies.Advertisement
- After more tiresome wading through the endless snowdrift we reached the featureless tump of Pen Twyn Glas 646m.
- Repeated air-raids took place in the vicinity and there were several bombardments from the sea, but Richborough itself was never seriously damaged, the low-lying, featureless character of the marshland probably affording its best protection, more especially at night.
- But his advice was neglected by the vacillating and peace-loving monarch, his proffered proclamation was put aside, and a weak, featureless production substituted in its place.
- Compared with the rugged and picturesque scenery of the Lower Carboniferous rocks, that of the Coal Measures is, as a rule, featureless and monotonous.
- The gray featureless sky in the picture opposite, shows an example this thicker altostratus.Advertisement